What are the important necessities in hotels near Manyata Tech Park for business guests?
Manyata Tech Park is one of the biggest tech parks in Bangalore. Thousands of corporate individual from different parts of the world and India visit the tech park every month for the purpose of business. The tech park is quite vast with an area of over 100 acres and houses the top MNCs and domestic companies in India. Located in Nagawara, the tech park is close to the city center and the Bangalore airport. The place is surrounded by fine dining restaurants, pubs, bars, malls, hospitals, supermarkets, parks, business event halls, and hotels.
Outsiders who usually visit the tech park end up having to stay in the city for a day or two at least in the city. Like we already mentioned, there are hotels around the tech park just minutes away. But as a corporate guest one would prefer a business hotel over regular hotels and resort. The reason being that business accommodations have all the facilities a corporate guest would need during a stay. Our hotel Attide is a boutique hotel located a few minutes away from the tech park and houses all the facilities and amenities a business guest would need. Read on to know what are some of the most important facilities a business guest would require in a hotel.
Important necessities for a business guest in a hotel near Manyata tech park!
Every guest is different and so are their needs, listed below are some of the most generic necessities any business guest would require:
- Airport pick up and drop off- Most business guests arrive in the city by flight and it’s important that they have a smooth ride to the hotel and back to the airport while leaving. Guests looking for hotels that have cab service to airports or arrange cab services even if it’s chargeable. This ensures that the guests don’t have to face any trouble trying to find cabs.
- WiFi- Work never takes a break and it is important for business guests that they get to stay committed to their work. A strong WiFi connectivity helps guests handle emails and work while they stay in the hotel. Mobile internet is not always dependable especially when you are staying in a new city.
- Work friendly rooms- It’s imperative that the rooms be work friendly. Spacious rooms that are far away from noise, have ambient lighting, and a work desk should be good. It’s also important the rooms be cleaned every day to ensure hygiene.
- Good dining facilities- Not every business guest has the time to step out for a bite between work commitments. Hence, it’s necessary that the hotel has some good dining options and room service for the same.
- Conference rooms and event halls- These are the two most basic necessities any business guest would require in a hotel as meetings and events can happen anytime and having a good venue on hand is always helpful.
Proximity to place of business- In case of corporate guests who are visiting Manyata tech park, it’s very important for them that the hotel be close to the tech park.